I have made a few discoveries on the internet that I was unaware of and love! I am going to share my favorites with those of you who were also out of the loop. Many of you may have already discovered these things for yourselves but for those of you who have not, you’re welcome ;) They have helped me save quite a few dollars and I hope I can help you save too!!
1. Gift Card buy/sell/trade: What? Just, what?! I had no idea that anything like this existed but I am glad I know now! This is so awesome and could really come in handy for us “shopaholics” :) You can buy gift cards to your favorite stores, restaurants, movie theatres, etc., for less than their value. Like… a lot less! Or, if you are in need of cash you can sell your gift cards, even if they have been partially used!!
Gift Card Rescue
Swap a Gift
Giftah (USA & Canada)
Card Swap (Canada)
2. 6pm: Shoes, clothing, and accessories for men, women, and children. You can find almost any brand name at a discount price. You should always check here before paying retail price. I am obsessed! Not only do they have amazing deals, the deals change every morning!! And the best part... FREE standard shipping on everything!!!! And no sales tax in some states :)
*Here is a list of the states that do have to pay sales tax*
“6pm.com, LLC is required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. If you are shipping to any of these states, the appropriate charges will be added to your merchandise total and displayed on your final order confirmation.”- 6pm.com FAQ
3. Ebates: Get Paid to Shop! Get cash back for shopping online. As much as I love online shopping (especially since having a baby) I wish I would have known about this a loooong time ago! Almost every site I shop on qualifies for cash back with Ebates. All you have to do is register your email and use that email when shopping online. Be sure to activate ebates before paying. It is free to register and well worth it!! Every day there are new stores offering double cash back. I haven’t even been a member for a month and already have a check coming in the mail :)
4. Swag Bucks: Shop online, clip coupons, watch videos, take surveys and earn points. They have many more ways you can earn points and trade them in. This is similar to ebates but instead of getting paid in $ you earn points that you can later trade in on a gift card to the store of your choice (from what I have saw so far). I am new to this one so haven’t completely gotten it all figured out… You can check it out for yourself to get a better understanding!
5. Walmart Savings Catcher: If you are a Walmart shopper, you will love this! Especially if you live in a small town like I do and Walmart is your only option :) After shopping in Walmart stores you have 7 days to enter your receipt online (or scan it if you download the Walmart app) into Walmart’s saving catcher. They compare the prices you paid for items in their store to local competitor’s printed ads and give you back the difference on a Walmart egift card. You can cash in your savings whenever you want or build them up and they will put it all on an egift card for you at the end of the year. Last year I let mine build up and used it for Christmas! I almost always get cash back!!
These are my top 5 go to’s for saving money! If I discover more, I will share them with you. If you have any please share them with me!! I LOVE saving money :)
Happy shopping (and saving)!!